View Single Post
Old August 12th, 2011, 12:43 AM   #12
zartan
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: zartan

Motorcycle(s): 08 250 R

Ok guys the post below to Caps was not a MOD. just a forum member. He has had a one day cooling off ban also... Actually since midnight only a half for each just to stop the madness.
People are people and flaming happens. The best we can do is try to quell it quickly.

The New Admins took over an almost abandoned forum and we have 2 ADMINS, A TECH ADMIN AND 2 LOW END MOD.. CLEANS UP SPAM ETC...
it actually is turning into a well run place and I have gained interest back into it and am a low end Mod.Also not even sure it was a purchase but maybe a rescue.

I will not go into the drama here but I wanted to make it clear that a MOD did not send that message below and things were handled in the most sensible way by admin and mod other than myself. Sorry there are feelings hurt sometime it just happens. But to go on reading this as if the Mods are running rampant is just plain not correct... I have been on this forum ( ninjette)from mainly the beginning and I have watched growing pains also. Best regards. Z