ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > Marketplace > Items Wanted

Old Today, 01:34 PM   #1
ACL 9000
ninjette.org member

Name: A

Motorcycle(s): 2005 EX250, 1975 Suzuki T500, 2018 Kawasaki Z900RS

Exclamation I got a stupid impossible wish list

I've been making a lot of progress getting my bike into better shape than it's ever been, and now I'm turning my attention to trying to get ahold of discontinued accessories, or other special parts.

If anyone has a SW-Motech Alu Rack, I will buy that from you. If you have a Corbin seat I'm probably interested in that. Woodcraft lowered risers would be awesome, and foot controls, too. I have pipes I like but I'd consider paying a guy for a Muzzy system. Anyone want to sell one of those IDTIS things?

Is it possible to get RII forks? I've never tried to buy anything like that from Japan before. I assume some guy has a set he'd sell, but I have no idea how to find him.

If there was a cool and hard-to-find piece for the bike that hasn't been made in a while and I don't know about it, I'd love to be told, and maybe buy that.

Last futzed with by ACL 9000; Today at 03:32 PM.
ACL 9000 is offline   Reply With Quote