Go Back   ninjette.org > Marketplace > Motorcycle-related

Old July 15th, 2024, 06:21 AM   #1
Racer x
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Eric

Motorcycle(s): 2008 Kawmeracchi 350 2010 Project X

MOTM - Sep '18, Feb '16
Racer x race bike

Most won’t remember me. I am Racer X I have two bikes. One is a 2008 I raced from 2008 to the present day and went 123mph in 2012 in Ohio.
The other is a 2010 that set the Arkansas mile record in 2019 at 119 mph.

I need to clean house.

I am not selling my 2008 motorcycle
But I am selling all the parts from ten years of racing. Basically a 2010 frame with a clean Maryland title.
There are three used race engines. A good set of wheels and tires, forks, shocks a couple swing arms including an extended swing arm. Exhaust systems
Plus two complete nitrous oxide power system.
And a carb set.

THIS IS NOT ASSEMBLED AT ALL AND IS INCOMPLETE.

But it is ten years of parts. There are wiring harnesses and boxes of bits. There is a complete set of body parts a very cool custom fuel tank. All spray painted blue.( it’s a race bike) no stock tank.
There is probably not enough to build a complete bike. But it is definitely most of the parts.

There are three engine.
These are race engines that were used to set land speed records with nitrous.
The bottom ends are probably good. They all have JE pistons with high compression. The heads are worked. Custom cams and all the stuff it takes to make forty or fifty plus horse power. They are not blown up. But they are old race engines and should be taken apart and gone over. Time is the problem with old engines.

The bike could be easily put on the street. There are two front fairings . One with a headlight one without. The bike was actually on the street for testing.

The good stuff besides the bike and engines is a big nitrous system. It is a very expensive top shelf Wizards of nitrous system that cost five thousand dollars and is complete with about ten pounds of nitrous. The bottles for the bike need valves. But the wizards system can be put in anything . But all the jetting and hardware is for the 250 twin.

PLUS a good set of stock carbs with a complete set of jets and needles that cost a small fortune.

I am asking 1500 dollars for all of it. I don’t want to part it out. I I am in Iowa City Iowa
You bring a truck and I will fill it up.
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg IMG_1176.jpeg (205.5 KB, 3 views)

3 out of 3 members found this post helpful.

Old July 18th, 2024, 07:18 PM   #2
maverick9611
"a legend in my own mind"

Name: maverick9611

Motorcycle(s): 2015 moto guzzi norge,2020 aprilia dorsoduro, 2014 yamaha fjr, 85 yamaha fj 1100

MOTM - Feb '18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Racer x View Post
Most won’t remember me. I am Racer X I have two bikes. One is a 2008 I raced from 2008 to the present day and went 123mph in 2012 in Ohio.

I need to clean house.

But I am selling all the parts from ten years of racing. Basically a 2010 frame with a clean Maryland title.
There are three used race engines. A good set of wheels and tires, forks, shocks a couple swing arms including an extended swing arm. Exhaust systems
And a carb set.

But it is ten years of parts. There are wiring harnesses and boxes of bits. There is a complete set of body parts a very cool custom fuel tank. All spray painted blue.( it’s a race bike) no stock tank.
There is probably not enough to build a complete bike. But it is definitely most of the parts.

There are three engine.
The bottom ends are probably good. They all have JE pistons with high compression. The heads are worked. Custom cams and all the stuff it takes to make forty or fifty plus horse power. They are not blown up. But they are old race engines and should be taken apart and gone over. Time is the problem with old engines.

The bike could be easily put on the street. There are two front fairings . One with a headlight one without. The bike was actually on the street for testing.

The good stuff besides the bike and engines is a big nitrous system. It is a very expensive top shelf Wizards of nitrous system that cost five thousand dollars and is complete with about ten pounds of nitrous. The bottles for the bike need valves. But the wizards system can be put in anything . But all the jetting and hardware is for the 250 twin.

PLUS a good set of stock carbs with a complete set of jets and needles that cost a small fortune.

I am asking 1500 dollars for all of it. I don’t want to part it out. I I am in Iowa City Iowa
i remember you were doing some amazing stuff.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old July 19th, 2024, 05:11 AM   #3
Racer x

MOTM - Sep '18, Feb '16
Quote:
Originally Posted by maverick9611 View Post
i remember you were doing some amazing stuff.
Thanks the 250 ninja did it .

I actually got the original forty hp engine challenge engine finished and am hoping to go run it in September. And then just ride it around for fun. That’s why I’m clearing out the rest. I have the bike all done and I’m going to retire it.

I’ll hoping to pass in the parts to someone that will try to push the record past 123 mph.

Old July 19th, 2024, 05:36 AM   #4
maverick9611

Motorcycle(s): 2015 moto guzzi norge,2020 aprilia dorsoduro, 2014 yamaha fjr, 85 yamaha fj 1100

MOTM - Feb '18
yes, that would be awesome.

Old July 19th, 2024, 05:04 PM   #5
Snake

Name: Rick

Motorcycle(s): 05 Blue Ninja 250

MOTY - 2017, MOTM - Jan '19, Oct '16, May '14
You go back a long ways on this forum. Congratulations on all your accomplishments.
Snake is offline   Reply With Quote

Old July 19th, 2024, 05:06 PM   #6
maverick9611

MOTM - Feb '18
indeed I remember reading his adventures in 2017

Old July 20th, 2024, 06:03 PM   #7
snot
sammich maker

Name: snot

Motorcycle(s): 2013 white 300, 09 KLX 250 SF, 09 thunder blue 250(traded)

MOTM - Apr '15
Quote:

I need to clean house.

And a carb set.

There are three engine.

I remember you.

Old July 22nd, 2024, 06:39 AM   #8
jkv45
Rev Limiter

Name: Jay

Motorcycle(s): '06 SV650n, '00 Derbi GPR, '64 CA77 Dream 305, '70 CL450 Scrambler, numerous dirt bikes

MOTM - Jun '18, Oct '16
Hi Eric!

I still come back here to check things out, even though we don't have any Ninjas anymore.

We met at the Arkansas Mile a few years ago. I still would like to do some LSR.

Do they still run The Arkansas Mile? Where are you running lately?

Jay
jkv45 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old July 22nd, 2024, 12:56 PM   #9
Racer x

MOTM - Sep '18, Feb '16
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkv45 View Post
Hi Eric!

I still come back here to check things out, even though we don't have any Ninjas anymore.

We met at the Arkansas Mile a few years ago. I still would like to do some LSR.

Do they still run The Arkansas Mile? Where are you running lately?

Jay
Hello
They are still very active in Arkansas. I was supposed to go back in May but that fell through. I am ready for September but have to see how life goes.

Finally got the 40 hp engine challenge engine done. And am running no fairing no nitrous. So Modified Gas 250-4 M/G 250-4.

Old July 23rd, 2024, 08:59 AM   #10
jkv45
Rev Limiter

Name: Jay

Motorcycle(s): '06 SV650n, '00 Derbi GPR, '64 CA77 Dream 305, '70 CL450 Scrambler, numerous dirt bikes

MOTM - Jun '18, Oct '16
Quote:
Hello
They are still very active in Arkansas. I was supposed to go back in May but that fell through. I am ready for September but have to see how life goes.

Finally got the 40 hp engine challenge engine done. And am running no fairing no nitrous. So Modified Gas 250-4 M/G 250-4.
Best of luck!

Let us know how it goes.

Do you have any photos of the M/G 250? Maybe start a new thread about it in a different area.
jkv45 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old July 23rd, 2024, 01:00 PM   #11
Racer x

MOTM - Sep '18, Feb '16
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkv45 View Post
Best of luck!

Let us know how it goes.

Do you have any photos of the M/G 250? Maybe start a new thread about it in a different area.
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg IMG_1216.jpeg (241.2 KB, 6 views)

Old July 25th, 2024, 02:10 PM   #12
Mohawk
ninjette.org guru

Name: Chris

Motorcycle(s): ZZR250, VFR800

We remember you. Good luck with the newer bike ��
Mohawk is offline   Reply With Quote

Old July 30th, 2024, 05:36 PM   #13
Omnitech
ninjette.org member

Motorcycle(s): 2007 Ninja 250, 80' KZ650 (RIP)

Man I really wish I was close and had the money. I've been pouring over your builds for the last few months while planning my pregen 250 project. I hope all this gear goes to a good home that can be put to use again.

Old August 21st, 2024, 06:42 AM   #14
Racer x

MOTM - Sep '18, Feb '16
Just bumping this thread

big change.
I am selling the Special!
The engine has zero miles and should make close to 40 hp . Totally street legal and ready to ride.

And all the parts tooling and both motorcycles, all of it for 10,000 dollars

This is for two motorcycle. Two extra engines two frames bodywork wheels tires and a bunch of misc parts plus the entire nitrous system. That’s system alone is worth the money as it can be used on anything 12 volt. Car motorcycle. It is a top shelf Wizards of nitrous system. And a Boss Noss system.
And nitrous.
I would love to see someone use it all to push the 250 ninja past 124 mph. I would even help with advice on that.

The engines are all in good shape. But as race engines you would need to be disassembled for inspection and refreshed.
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg IMG_6204.jpeg (60.0 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpeg IMG_1216.jpeg (245.2 KB, 4 views)

Last futzed with by Racer x; August 21st, 2024 at 10:09 AM.
Racer x is offline   Reply With Quote

Old August 23rd, 2024, 11:44 AM   #15
Racer x

MOTM - Sep '18, Feb '16
I know this is a big number and everything is negotiable. But to clarify this is for the entire program. Someone can buy the bike as is. Take it to Arkansas and aet a record. Then come home and build up the blue bike and set a nitrous record. The orange bike has zero miles on the engine. And the bike is totally street legal and a blast to ride. It gets comments and draws crowds whenever it’s parked.
The sale included all the special tools to set up the engine timing and three extra engine.
Full jet kits for both the stock carbs and the CR carbs and full jetting for the nitrous system and twenty pounds of nitrous.