ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > General > Motorcycling News

Old June 19th, 2008, 04:50 AM   #1
Ninjette Newsbot
All the news that's fit to excerpt

Name: newsie

Motorcycle(s): only digital replicas

[motorcyclistonline] - Former AMA Champion Jason Pridmore Making A Full Time Return T

Former AMA Champion Jason Pridmore Making A Full Time Return To Superbike Racing
Tooele, UT (May 29, 2008)- Jason Pridmore has signed with the Alto Evolution Honda World Superbike team. Pridmore will be contesting the remainder of the World Superbike Championship beginning with the Miller Motorsports round this weekend near Salt Lake City, Utah.

After retiring from full time racing at the end of the 2006 season and sitting out the 2007 season, Pridmore realized he wasn't finished with his roadracing career. Prior to the 2008 season, Pridmore announced he was returning to competition in the World Endurance Championship.

"When I stopped roadracing, I realized I wasn't really finished. I missed the competition and I don't feel 38. I'm riding better and training harder than I was five years ago," states the two-time AMA Champion. "In talking with Hardcard's Murph (Michael Murphy) about opportunities in the World Superbike paddock for some of the younger American riders, I told him to keep me in mind if there was a team that needed an experienced rider for a wildcard ride. I was surprised when he actually called and asked if I could do the whole season."

"The Alto Evolution team is the perfect opportunity for Jason," says Hardcard's Murph (Michael Murphy). "The team is well organized and well equipped. Jason is hungry to compete and do well at the world level, and the team needs someone with his proven ability to achieve results.Jason's development experience will also help the team and it's rookie superbike rider Shuhei Ayoma."

About Hardcard
Hardcard Holdings, LLC, is a leading motorsports management and consulting firm specializing in motorsports and motorcycle-related marketing. Hardcard's partners are VP/CEO-level executives with experience in management of racetracks, sanctioning bodies, brands, athletes, licensed merchandise, sponsorship development, race teams and publishing. Hardcard partners have worked with many companies that have used motorcycling as a marketing platform including: Toyota, Chevrolet, Ford, Dodge, Monster Energy, Progressive, Oakley and Fox Racing. Current Hardcard clients include Indianapolis Motor Speedway, Barber Motorsports Park, The Promotions Company, Red Bull, Axio, Campos Creative Works and Bell Helmets - see http://www.hardcard.net

Photo Gallery: Former AMA Champion Jason Pridmore Making A Full Time Return To Superbike Racing - Motorcyclist Magazine

Read More | Digg It | Add to del.icio.us

Click here for full story...